Coronavirus Tax Relief – The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus.
Colorado uses all available local, state, and federal resources to provide the latest support services and information sources in relation to current emergency situations. The following list is the most current list of websites that you may find helpful.
- COVID-19 for Other Business Owners
- Working Remote Checklist
- Larimer County Emergency Preparedness and Safety Guide
- Craft Emergency Relief Fund (Artists’ Emergency Resources)
- Artists Guide to Emergencies (for ARTISTS)
- Grant Makers in the Arts (Listing of Emergency Grants for ARTISTS of all kinds)
- Check Your Status With the BBB