Visit HERE for COVID-19 Updates for Licensees and Consumers.
For general health and safety information related to COVID-19, please visit the State of Colorado’s COVID-19 website.
All DORA-licensed professionals: Please consult the list of Critical vs. Non-Critical Professions regulated by DORA that have been designated in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak. Requests related to DORA’s critical versus non-critical professional designations may be directed to DORA_COVID_Inquiries@state.co.us. Please note, this list ONLY applies to those professions regulated by a DORA Division. For the full list of DORA-regulated professions, visit our “What We Regulate” page.
Larimer County Publishes Initial Business Guidance for “Safer at Home”
Larimer County Safer at Home business guidance includes specific requirements for retail, personal services, elective medical and dental services as well as other non-essential businesses based on their risk level for virus transmission via their business activities. Gyms, bars, and spas as well as K-12 and higher education schools will remain closed.
Businesses will be particularly interested in the required Checklist for Business/Facility Reopening that must be completed by any business that wishes to reopen. The County is quick to point out that requirements from the Governor may be more strict for any aspect of these plans and that DORA may provide stricter requirements for their licensees as well. Local areas may have more stringent requirements, but not less stringent. More specific guidance will follow when the state plan has been outlined in detail.
Some of the key requirements for any reopening include:
- required signage must be posted at all entrances (templates provided);employee symptom checks/policies;
- regular disinfection and sanitation of all physical facilities/equipment;
- the use of appropriate face coverings, gloves, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and other appropriate protective or hygiene related equipment/supplies for individuals in the workplace (with different guidance for specific business activities based on risk),
- employees must receive a copy of the completed reopening checklist.
Have additional questions about the Safer at Home ongoing restrictions and guidance? Click here to ask someone from Larimer County Department of Health & Environment.
Initial source: City of Fort Collins
- Colorado Restaurant Association – COVID-19 for Restaurant Owners
- National Restaurant Association – Coronavirus Information and Resources
- Downtown Fort Collins Creative District – Support Resources for Fort Collins Artists & Creative Businesses – COVID-19
- Colorado Creative Industries – CCI updates and resources to support the Arts during COVID-19
- Getting Started With Teaching Online
- Getting Started in E-Commerce – Fort Collins Startup Week
- Dear Non-Profits, Small Businesses, Artists, Freelancers, Gig Workers, Self-Employers, Part-Timers, and Solo Shop Warriors Wondering What’s Next: This Money is For You. Please Take It.
- Colorado Artist COVID-19 Resources and Support Group
- Coronavirus Tax Relief – The IRS has established a special section focused on steps to help taxpayers, businesses and others affected by the coronavirus.
- Filing and Payment Deadlines Questions and Answers
- US Treasury Department, IRS and US Department of Labor announce plan to implement Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers and tax credits for small and midsize businesses to swiftly recover the cost of providing Coronavirus-related leave
Colorado uses all available local, state, and federal resources to provide the latest support services and information sources in relation to current emergency situations. The following list is the most current list of websites that you may find helpful.
- COVID-19 for Other Business Owners
- Working Remote Checklist
- Larimer County Emergency Preparedness and Safety Guide
- Craft Emergency Relief Fund (Artists’ Emergency Resources)
- Artists Guide to Emergencies (for ARTISTS)
- Grant Makers in the Arts (Listing of Emergency Grants for ARTISTS of all kinds)
- Check Your Status With the BBB