Are you going to be seeking financing for your business? Whether it is an existing business or a brand new start-up, there are several things you need to know BEFORE you approach a lender. We’re bringing in Shannon Richardson of Community Banks of Colorado to give you the rundown of what you need to know.This LBDC lunch n’ learn event will be held at the Loveland Business Development Center on Thursday, May 11, 2017 from noon to 1:00 pm. There is no fee to attend, but we do ask that you register: http://bit.ly/2pw8e8u.
Bring your lunch and join us to learn:
What Are Your Choices?
- Microloan, SBA, Conventional Bank Loan
- Overview and comparison of different loan types
Preparing to Approach Your Lender
- Credit scores (FICO) and how to repair if needed
- Understanding your financials
Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement
- What are the 5 C’s of Credit?
- What are the expectations for…Capital Injection (owner’s investment), Cash Flow (what is cash flow), Required Documents, Timeline (turnaround time) and Costs