FORT COLLINS, COLO. – Thirty-two current and emerging leaders were recently selected to participate in the 2022 Leadership Northern Colorado program. The group is a diverse mix of professions with representative from education, large and small business, not for profit and government.
Leadership Northern Colorado, a joint initiative of the Fort Collins, Greeley and Loveland Chambers of Commerce, the Community Foundation of Northern Colorado and the Greeley Community Foundation, is designed to build human capacity and to identify, define and address the issues facing the Northern Colorado region.
“The diversity and quality of applications was outstanding, and we are thrilled to offer this opportunity to 32 exceptional community members,” said Ann Hutchison, President & CEO of the Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce.
The 2022 Leadership Northern Colorado Class members are:
- Heather Anderson, Greeley Area Chamber/Visit Greeley
- Debra Antista-Bianchi, Alzheimer’s Association
- Nick Armstrong, WTF Marketing
- Aaron (AJ) Baer, Canvas Credit Union
- Reyes Barrios Jr., FNBO
- Erik Caffee, Waypoint Real Estate
- Curtis Carlson, Great Western Bank
- Ryan Cassidy, ANB Bank
- Debbie Davis, Independent Financial
- Jessica Dyrdahl, Colorado State University
- Fawn Floyd-Baltzer, Loveland Downtown District
- Karen Frawley, Town of Windsor
- Madisen Golden, United Way of Larimer County
- Kat Hart, Loveland Business Development Center
- Angela Kelton, Gallagher Benefit Services
- Nick Kenny, Greeley Philharmonic Orchestra
- Neal Kingman, Bank of Colorado
- Abby Kirkbride, McWhinney Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Randall Klamser, City of Fort Collins
- Nate Lamkin, Pathways Hospice
- Jill Maasch, Larimer County
- Margarita Marquez, Employment Services of Weld County
- Michele Marquitz, Food Bank for Larimer County
- Heather Miller, Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Sergio Ortiz, The Neenan Company
- Hailey Peters, Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- Hope Pruett, Loveland Water and Power
- Shane Redman, High Country Beverage
- Brecken Schaefer, NAI Affinity
- Rhonda Solis, Northern Smiles Family Dental
- Kris Stoppenhagen, RLH Engineering
- Jessi Yarnell, Kaiser Permanente
The class members will begin their experience at the Leadership Northern Colorado Orientation on December 7 at the Budweiser Event Center in Loveland followed by a Leadership Northern Colorado Alumni Happy Hour. Registration is open at www.FortCollinsChamber.com. The first all day class session for the class participants will be on January 25. The program is a six-month interactive development program that will be focused on regional issues, regionalism and regional leadership skills. The program is designed to educate and motivate leaders who are committed to shaping the future of our region. The 2022 Program is sponsored by Elevations Credit Union.
The class is supported by a steering committee of program alumni and the Chamber CEOs:
- Bill Becker, Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- Tonja Hadley, The Group Inc.
- Ann Hutchison, Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce
- Todd Karl, Great Western Bank
- Nikki Lucas, The Place Setting Company
- Elizabeth Mahoney, Complete Professional Development
- CeCe Moreno, Employment Services of Weld County
- Scott McPherson, Banner Health
- Amanda Miller, The Place Setting Company
- Dawn Paepke, Kaiser Permanente
- Natyce Parent, Greeley Area Chamber of Commerce
- Nancy Patton, Canvas Credit Union
- Beth Phillips, The Group, Inc.
- Sara Potter, FNBO
- Ted Ray, Great Western Bank
- Jared Reimer, The Craft Broker at Elevations Real Estate
- Donna Reiser, Colorado State University Alumni Association
- Jill Zamzow, UCHealth
- Jaime Henning, Greeley Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mindy McCloughan, Loveland Chamber of Commerce